It's all go pre-holiday this week which is why it's so good to look back on the week and go ahhh, I achieved a lot, had a lot of fun, but I'm quite ready for some time off 😀By focusing on what went well each week, it gives me the opportunity to stop, and be grateful! I don’t think we give ourselves enough credit for doing all this hard work, right? I've upgraded this into not only what I love but wha I think you'll love too....so here’s what I loved this week:
- I went to see a talk with Julie Andrews at Festival Hall (I cried, and that was nothing to do with the caiprinha I had at Ping Pong just before, haha)
- I shared some tips on how to find more time to work ON your business (I implement around 50% of these at any one time and feel SO much better when I do)
- Speaking to lots of new interesting people on breakthrough calls about my Let’s Get You Found program
- I had a delicious catchup with my old school besties at the Riding House Cafe devouring the the truffled mac and cheese with excellent cocktails - yum!
- I got a new accountability partner with the lovely Jen at Jackdaw Editorial (daily voice notes for the win!)
- I had a lovely coffee + co-working time with Margot at Petite Pearl Events (yay for co-working IRL! Highly recommend)
- I've been busy assigning characters for the murder mystery dinner party I'll be hosting next month - teehee, I'm the butler.
- Happy first anniversary to this blog post which is apt because it's about dating & SEO - it continues to be quite popular!
- I shared the latest episode of Gin & Magic starring wedding business coach Faye Cornhill - what do our clients really want?
- I got published in the latest Wedding Business magazine with my piece - "Connect with confidence - how to get fully booked by your niche". You can get your free copy here. - I'm on page 38
- I spruced up my free 5 day Pinterest mini course (scroll down the page to get the pop up and sign up!)
And now I'm off to get blued up, spruced up and pack up as I'm off on my trip to Mexico on Sunday.
Come and follow me on Insta as I'll be popping on there to spread some sunshine with any luck Dance break requests on the beach anyone?
What did you love this week? I love to hear from you 🙂
P.S. When I get back, I'll be sharing some juicy announcements, so watch this space!