Is your business’s blog languishing in the corner, lost and forgotten, starting to gather dust? If so, don’t worry, because you’re not alone. You may be surprised how common it is!
I think if people knew the benefits that a good blog can bring to their business, there might be a lot more sparkly high-functioning blogs out there!
Blogs are important for attracting potential customers to your site. They can give visitors useful, enjoyable content on a regular basis. Blogs also provide a chance to use links that show Google and other search engines that your website is high-quality and meaningful. But have you considered that your blog could also be an awesome networking opportunity?
One such kind of networking is guest blogging.
Simply put, guest blogging is where two or more bloggers within the same or similar industry write blog posts for each other. This allows them to create useful links between their businesses and increase traffic to each other’s sites.
Have you considered guest blogging? Why not talk with some local businesses or other industry suppliers (only ones you’d want to be associated with!) and suggest guest blogging on each other’s websites?
Here are our five reasons why you should start guest blogging :
- It’s a fantastic way to increase your site’s organic search views and lead potential customers to your site..
- Strength in numbers is a real thing! Forming friendships (and partnerships) with other businesses in your niche will strengthen brand awareness and grow your following.
- Guest blogging generates interest and discussion in new ways for your business, and for your industry.
- It allows you to share your valuable knowledge with a wider audience of potential customers.
- Guest blogging creates valuable backlinks to your website which helps to increase your search rankings.
So what are you waiting for? Start guest blogging! Find out HOW in our super helpful (free) PDF guide How to Become a Guest Blogging Superstar.