What’s that I hear you say? No Black Friday offer? Nope, not from me, not sure how I feel about it tbh so instead, I’m focusing on my usual #ThingsILoveFridays💖 where I celebrate all that went well each week, giving me the opportunity to stop, and be grateful! I don’t think we give ourselves enough credit for doing all this hard work, right?
I’ve upgraded this into not only what I love but what I think you’ll love too – useful, loveable, funny, no not just adjectives to describe me but also what I love to share….LOL.
- I busted some myths on getting sorted with your keywords on the blog this week here
- Feeling completely stuck on where to start with your SEO for 2020? I am running a challenge next week in my Facebook group and would love you get involved
- I got back to it with my accountability partner the lovely Jen at Jackdaw Editorial who has a brilliant copywriting offer out at the mo
- I loved reading this Forbes article about getting people to listen to you: “You don’t have to be Taylor Swift to get people to listen to you, but you can learn from her.”
- I also felt very seen thanks to this article – others are surprised by how much of a homebody I really am. “The rise of the millennial homebody“
- OMGeeee my fangirling of Talking Shrimp continues – “I didn’t make my first million until 50, and let me tell you something: It’s better when you wait” To clarify she says “No, this doesn’t mean you can’t fail.”
- I prioritised self care landing back in the UK this past week, and I didn’t hate it, so I updated my healthy habits at a computer blog post – still one of my most popular pieces ever – How to take care of yourself when at a computer
- I went to see a Guardian Live event with Emma Thompson and friends at the Barbican talking about their book Last Christmas – it is very emotional as people share their stories of Christmas.
- I got last minute tickets to see Ian McKellen’s one man show – he’s in London until 5th January and highly recommend (and I spoke with him!)
- Ooh! Ooh! I was on Dana Pugh’s Photographer’s Revolution podcast sharing some SEO tips. Warning: her laugh is wonderful and you’ll enjoy yourself.
And now I’m off to finish writing the challenge for next week, getting some pampering done before heading to Devon tomorrow for a James Bond party (and yes I will be putting my own spin on Bond – check out my Stories to follow the adventures!)
What did you love this week? Come and tell me on Instagram 🙂